Sunday, January 29, 2017

My Preteen Has Arrived

Ronin is now a pre-teen and I'm not ready. You can probably tell I'm in denial from my most recent post. He has grown so much since summer of 2016. His feet are big. His voice is changing and cracking. He is becoming his own person. He still has his struggles that stem from his autism, but in many ways he is holding his own and surprising me everyday when we interact with our community. He is still very much a child and looks at life with such naiveté. For his birthday he wanted to race go-karts, eat dinner with his friends at Buffalo Wild Wings and hang out at the local mall. While at the mall, he wanted to try the bungee-trampoline and had all his friends do it too. Everyone had a blast. Junior and I had fun listening to their conversations and laughed out loud a lot. The things boys talk about! Happy birthday son!












No comments: